Esta entrada también está disponible en: Español
The Avengers Infinity War World Premiere took Hollywood Boulevard by storm on Monday, April 23rd, 2018. It was the biggest, most spectacular I’ve ever seen, a Hollywood Premiere 10 years in the making, and the stars were out in full force.
Avengers Infinity War World Premiere
Thanks to Marvel and Disney, I attended and it was unforgettable! Here are 5 interesting facts from that night. Enjoy!
- As you can see, the carpet was purple, not red.
- More than 4,000 guests attended. That is a huge number. Many, including celebrities, mentioned it was the biggest they’d ever seen.
- The premiere was shown in three different theaters, the El Capitan Theater, TLC Chinese Theater, and the Dolby Theater! I enjoyed the movie in the Dolby Theater, where the members of the cast also enjoyed it.
- Monday was the day most members of the cast and crew saw the final cut for the first time! The excitement was palpable.
- The purple carpet directed us through an impressive room full of costumes, vehicles, and props from the movies.
RELATED POST: Disney Pixar Coco Review and Red Carpet Premiere
I know you’ll want to see pictures, so here they are:
Movie Props and Costumes
RELATED POST: Alice Through the Looking Glass Red Carpet Premiere
Celebrities at the After Party
About Avengers: Infinity War
Thanos, the evil of evils, is on a quest for the 6 infinity stones. With them, he will be the most powerful entity in the Universe. The Avengers and their allies on earth and out are willing to sacrifice everything in order to stop him. Will they?
Avengers: Infinity War is a colossal, spectacular, exciting, moving, funny, heartbreaking, confusing, overwhelming, stunning, hopeful, powerful film. Marvel makes excellent work at interlinking the stories and characters in a way that both overwhelms and entertains at the same time. This film, I’m just saying, will keep everyone talking for months.
Two recommendations, go see it as soon as you can, before the spoilers start leaking and buzzing around. Also, stay after the credits, there are more surprises!
If you want to see the interviews from the purple carpet, check out this video.