Esta entrada también está disponible en: Español
Inside Out is finally here! It opens today, June 19th, 2015, in theaters throughout the USA.
Last Monday I shared my experience from the purple carpet premiere. I had fun, ate yummy food, and took lots of pictures with cool celebrities including Billy Crystal and Angelica Maria. But the biggest highlight of the event was the movie itself.
I bet you’ve seen the trailers on youTube, the commercials on TV, or even the posters on the streets. Disney/Pixar Inside Out is everywhere for a reason. They have created another masterpiece. You’ll want to see it over and over again.
It’s about Riley, a 11-year-old girl, and how a move from Minnesota to California affects every aspect of her life: her family, her new school, her friends back in Minnesota, her free time. It’s a story of change, a story of love and a story of acceptance. And it’s very funny.
5 Reasons Inside Out is the Must-See Movie of the Summer
1. You have never seen anything like it before. The concept is original, the movie’s main characters include the emotions inside Riley’s head. It will make you smile, laugh, and it will even make you cry a little, in spite of yourself.
2. It’s for the whole family, and by that I mean, there is a good chance everyone, young or old, will identify with a character or situation in it. It captures elements of truth that all good animated films do.
3. If you are a parent, you will feel like hugging your kids for a long, long time.
4. The characters are so cute you’ll wish you could meet them in person.
5. The animated short called, Lava, which precedes the movie, is exceptionally sweet, I don’t want to give away too much, but I will say I have never seen a short tell such a complete story in just one song. Really well done. Magical!
Oh, and please, please, please, stay for the credits and remember this, “Cats!”
Now check out the trailers: (If you are reading this post via email and you cannot see the videos, please click the link in the title of this post at the top of your email in order to go to my blog to see them, thanks!)
Take your family with you, take everybody, and go see it! Enjoy!
Thanks to the Walt Disney Studios for the invitation, lodging, and transportation to the premiere. All comments, opinions and my love for Disney movies are my own.