Last week I posted a video about how the Disneyland Resort organizes and prepares the ornaments that transform the park into a Winter Wonderland, did you see it?
Both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park are decked out for the Holiday Season now. If you haven’t visited the Disneyland Resort during the holidays I highly recommend it, it is truly magical. My family and I were there a few days ago and here are the highlights:
1. The monumental Christmas Tree welcomes guests to the park, a great spot to take your holiday family picture! The tree changes colors too! I was getting ready to take a picture of the 60-foot-tall tree in white and blue, and one second later, this is what I got:
2. You may remember I mentioned in an earlier post the ¨Let the memories begin¨ program? Now all those great family memories are part of an amazing show that every night covers the façade of “It’s a Small World.” “The Magic, The Memories, and You!” showcases family memories, and in this season, features a musical score filled with favorite holiday tunes and images of guests celebrating their holiday visits.
3. It´s a Small World is always a favorite this time of year, the interior is redecorated for the holidays and the Jingle Bells song is performed in various languages throughout the attraction, the last part includes a huge snow man as the centerpiece of the White Christmas decor.
4. The Sleeping Beauty Castle is fantastic at night with thousands of sparkling icicles. The Castle is the site of the legendary “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks show. My favorite part? The Christmas songs and the falling snow that covers Main Street USA. More to come!
5. Of course you cannot miss the parade “A Christmas Fantasy,” and the special holiday version of the Haunted Mansion.
6. This year you can also see a cartoon-style Christmas tree in front of Toontown City Hall at Mickey’s Toontown.
7. And last, but not least, Santa Claus and his reindeer return to greet Disneyland guests at Santa’s Reindeer Round-up in Big Thunder Ranch, Frontierland.
Disney California Adventure
1. This holiday season, Lanny and Wayne, Santa’s techno-savvy elves from the “Prep & Landing” holiday specials, appear in a “World of Color” sequence, you cannot miss it!
2. The Little Mermaid – Ariel´s Undersea Adventure is specially decorated for the holidays.
3. One of our favorite places is A Bug´s Land, perfect for little ones and home to gigantic holiday ornaments and lights.
4. You can visit Santa Claus at the gazebo on the boardwalk near Ariel´s Grotto and then take a stroll through Paradise Pier and enjoy the Christmas Tree and decorations.
5. Don´t miss the holiday edition of the street show, “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party,” you and your little ones can join in the dancing and singing fun!!
6. Other places and attractions you don´t want to miss, the Blue Sky Cellar at Golden Vine Winery where you can see the Imagineers´workshop, a preview of what´s next in the Disneyland Resort, like Buena Vista Street and Cars Land. Toy Story Mania, Soarin´over California, Goofy´s Sky School and California Screamin´.
As you can see the Disneyland Resort is ready for you! Come and enjoy the Holiday Spirit!
More to come…
Disclosure: The Disneyland Resort invited my family to visit as the Holiday Season started. They provided us tickets to the park, dinner, and Hotel accomodations. The opinions in this post are solely my own.
- Ponche Fruit Atole Recipe - March 3, 2023
- Quince Agua Fresca - November 21, 2022
- Yes, I’m Silvia Martinez, Winner of The Great American Recipe. Yay! - July 11, 2022