Esta entrada también está disponible en: Español
If you are looking for ideas to celebrate summer with a beach-inspired party, look no further. I have tips, recipes, and craft ideas to make your celebration cool, all courtesy of the Teen Beach 2 movie (which premieres on June 26, at 8 pm ET/PT on Disney Channel, don’t miss it).
You can find and download the whole kit with patterns, recipes and information at the link at the end of this post. This is what you will find inside the kit:
A party is not a party without fun and delicious food.
Flip Flop Sandwich Recipe
Hang Ten Hummus Recipe
Orange-Pineapple Yogurt Dip Recipe
Blue(berry) Hawaiian Bread Recipe
Surf’s Up Cake Recipe
Fresh Fruit Trees Recipe
Raspberry Smoothies Recipe
Create a cozy ambiance at night with these paper lanterns
Crafts and Activities
You can either make these crafts before hand and give them as favors, or you can set up a table with materials so every guest can make her own.
The kit includes the pattern and instructions to make them all: Save the Beach bracelets, origami Lei necklace, origami beach ball and origami bracelets.
Find the photo props templates in the kit and set up a photo booth!
Again, you can download the complete party kit right here.
More Tips and Recipes
- It is always a good idea to find out if any of your guests have any food allergies so you can plan accordingly.
- Have a variety of finger foods like popcorn, mini hamburgers, hotdogs, fruit (cherries, watermelon, grapes, peaches, plums).
- Kids love popsicles, make some! Check out my recipes: Mexican chocolate and hazelnut popsicles, Lime and chile ice pops and banana berry popsicles.
- Hibiscus Flower Agua Fresca is refreshing, delicious and its deep burgundy color will look fantastic on your table.
- Watch the sunset and afterwards make s’mores.
Teen Beach 2 premieres on Friday, June 26th at 8 p ET/PT on Disney Channel and also will be available on DVD so you can buy it and show it at your party! Check out my interview here with Chrisee Fit (Chee-Chee) and Jordan Fisher (SeaCat).
Thanks to the Walt Disney Studios for the invitation, lodging, and transportation to the event. All comments, opinions and my love for dance movies are my own.