This is a compensated collaboration between ANDREA and Latina Bloggers Connect. My comments, opinions, and love for shoes are my own.
When I was in college I imagined myself working as an executive at a big corporation in a big city, but still not too far away from my mom’s house. Well, nothing happened the way I expected and life has taken me on another path that I’ve enjoyed very much.
I did have the opportunity to work in my area of expertise for a few years right after school, at my Alma Mater, but when I got married and moved to California, things were different. After working a couple of different jobs, then becoming a mother, my idea of a job changed drastically. I don’t want to make this too long a story, but what I do want to say is I have been working from home for the last 5 years and I have found a lot of advantages in it for me. Here are just a few:
- I’m my own boss (who doesn’t like to have the last word?)
- I establish my own working hours
- I get to take and pick up my kids from school
- I volunteer at my kids’ school
- I don’t fight with traffic every morning
- I can work in my pajamas if I want to (this doesn’t work for everyone)
- I enjoy the company of my husband who works from home as well
- We can take vacation anytime we want (when my kids are off school, of course)
- I make most of my meals at home
- Among many others
But also I like the sense of empowerment and entrepreneurship. Knowing that I am doing something to help my family is very rewarding. This is a big reason why I like working from home. Do you work from home? Are you considering it?
If you are, here is today’s tip.
I have family and friends who have started successful home businesses with ANDREA, a Mexican company with over 38 years of experience in the market. ANDREA has expanded to the United States, offering more than 130 branches between the two countries.
An ANDREA business, which you can start at no cost, allows you to sell a variety of products including shoes, jeans, clothes, accessories, and lingerie for women, plus shoes, clothes and accessories for men, in addition to children and baby shoes. You can also buy them for your personal use at discounted prices. Click here to learn more about the benefits and to check out the catalogs online and see their beautiful designs.
If you would like more details about how to become an Estrella de ANDREA (ANDREA star), visit their United States official website right here, and follow them on Facebook and Twitter or call 1-877-263-7320.
p.s. Check out this entertaining video showing how ANDREA crafts shoes.
This is a compensated collaboration between ANDREA and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
- Ponche Fruit Atole Recipe - March 3, 2023
- Quince Agua Fresca - November 21, 2022
- Yes, I’m Silvia Martinez, Winner of The Great American Recipe. Yay! - July 11, 2022