Today is Cinco de Mayo and I’m feeling a little homesick so I just would love to mention 5 things that I’m grateful for:
- For my always loving, considerate, supportive, and smart husband. He has excellent taste.
- For my active and always funny children. (quote of the day: “papa, my Popsicle tastes like playdough,” after choosing a cotton candy flavored Popsicle from the ice cream truck)
- My extended family wherever you are.
- My loyal friends, my second family, my support.
- My beautiful garden, it makes me happy every time I look out the window… I love my Irises.