Pineapple Cucumber Gazpacho
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 medium jícama
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 cups orange juice
- Chili pepper seasoning like Tajin
- Queso fresco optional for vegans
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Salad bowl
- Serving glasses
Peel and finely chop cucumber, jicama, and pineapple.
Mix all fruit and veggies together and add chile pepper seasoning to taste.
Add orange juice. Chill.
Another way to serve it is by omitting the orange juice before chilling. Then dividing the fruit into cups (portions vary depending on the size of the cups), and filling them up with orange juice. This keeps the fruit and vegetables crunchier. The first methods absorbs more of the juice into the fruit and vegetables, so they are softer. Both ways are delicious.
Crumble a little bit of queso fresco on top, if you like.
- You can add a little bit of salt, if you like, this will bring out the sweetness of the fruit.
- If you like a little bit of acidity, add some lime or lemon juice.
- If you like it more savory, decrease the pineapple or increase the jícama and cucumber.
- If you like it sweeter, add more pineapple.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg