Orange-Tangerine-Mango-Cream Ice Pops
These ice pops are so easy to make! Make them solid, make them
- 1 cup Juicy Juice® 100% Juice Orange Tangerine
- 1 cup Juicy Juice® 100% Juice Mango
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipped cream
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * If you want to make the layered ice pops, mix also an extra 1/4 cup Juicy Juice® Orange Tangerine and an extra 1/4 cup Juicy Juice® Mango in a separate jar and place in the fridge, you won't need this for the first hour of freezing.
Pour juices into a jar or measuring cup.
Add whipped cream, sugar and vanilla and mix until sugar dissolves. Pour into the ice pop molds.
For solid ice pops
Pour into the ice pop molds. Freeze for an hour or until slightly set, and insert the ice pop sticks.
Freeze for at least 6 hours, overnight is better.
For layered ice pops
Fill 1/3 of each ice pop mold.
You may need to wait for another hour, or hour and a half until they are frozen solid. I recommend setting an alarm to check. When the first layer is solid, fill another 1/3 of each mold with the juice mixture from the fridge. Return to freezer. Check 45 minutes later, if it is slightly set, insert the ice pop sticks.
Return to freezer and wait for another 30-45 minutes. When they are solid, add a final, creamy layer.
Freeze until last layer is frozen.
©Mama Latina Tips Media