Connect with Nature this year! Take advantage of National Parks free entrance days 2017.
Are you and your family nature lovers? Or maybe you are suffering from nature deficit disorder? Have you ever visited a National Park? Now’s your opportunity to visit one of the 413 National Parks and Monuments in the United States. You choose!
Check the Dates
The National Park Service is offering free entry days throughout 2017, check them out!
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day- Monday, January 16th
- President’s Day- Monday, February 20th
- The weekends of National Park Week- Saturday & Sunday, April 15-16 and April 22-23
- National Park Service Anniversary Day- Friday, August 25th
- National Public Lands Day- Saturday, September 30th
- Veterans Day Weekend- Saturday & Sunday, November 11-12
First of all, find the Park or Monument near you by visiting www.findyourpark.com and entering your zip code. You can get information about the park as well as activity ideas for your family.
Next, if you decide to visit a park or monument, and I hope you do, please share on social media using #NPS2017.
Which park or monument have you visited before? Which would you like to visit?
Enjoy your National Parks and Monuments! I’ll see you on the trail.