This is a compensated collaboration between ANDREA and Latina Bloggers Connect. My comments, opinions, and love for shoes are my own.
I remember one year when I was visiting my mom in Mexico how she said she’d finally found shoes she loved in the shade of red she wanted (we always talk about shoes when we are at her house and standing in front of her closet). I said to her, “Great! Where did you buy them?” and she told me, “I found them in the ANDREA catalog.” Of course, where else?
She’d spent some time looking for a pair of red sandals when a friend of hers gave her the ANDREA catalog. She found them and ordered them immediately. I can testify that they are not only the perfect shade of red for her, but they look very comfortable, too, which is always a plus.
ANDREA, in case you haven’t had the pleasure yet, is a popular, well-known company in Mexico with more than 38 years in business. It has allowed many women in Mexico to start their own businesses. They do it from home, setting their own hours, and selling high quality, beautiful products. I know this because one of my aunts and a number of friends have done it proudly.
I mention this because if you live in the United States and you’re looking to start your own business, or just looking to bring a little extra income into the home, this is an option to look at. ANDREA started in Mexico, but now has more than 130 branches in Mexico and the United States.
As a mom who works from home, I can tell you that being your own boss has many advantages (more flexible schedule, more income, new friends and acquaintances, and did I mention, great shoes?), and so it pleases me to have the opportunity to introduce ANDREA to those of you who have not already been introduced. Let me tell you a little more to see if it’s right for you.
- You can work from home.
- You can set your own hours.
- You can begin your business at no cost.
- There is no minimum purchase necessary.
- You can buy products for your personal use and for your family at reduced prices.
- You have the opportunity to get bonuses and promotions.
- You can sell a variety of products including shoes, jeans, clothes, accessories, lingerie for women, and shoes, clothes and accessories for men, plus children and baby shoes.
- You can look at the catalog and order online
- You can receive telephone support six days a week.
Check out this entertaining video showing the process of designing and manufacturing the perfect pair of red shoes (if you are reading this post in your email and cannot see the video, please click on the title of this post at the top of the email to go to my blog in order to see it, thanks!):
If you would like more details, or have decided this is the business for you and want to become an Estrella de ANDREA (ANDREA star), visit their United States official website right here, and follow them on Facebook and Twitter or call 1-877-263-7320.
This is compensated collaboration between ANDREA and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
- 10 Mexican Agua Fresca Recipes to Make at Home - May 31, 2023
- Kiwi Fruit Agua Fresca Recipe - May 23, 2023
- Easy Mexican Strawberry Agua Fresca - May 15, 2023