I received complimentary product from Mary Kay through Condé Nast to try this look. My comments, opinions and love for 1940’s Hollywood are my own.
We all want to look our best for all those holiday parties this year, and creating a glamorous look is not difficult with the right products.
Mary Kay challenged me to create one of three holiday looks: Flapper Chic, The White-Hot Suit or Silver Screen Siren.
I chose the Silver Screen Siren look inspired by the Hollywood glamour of the 1940s. You know how much I love the movies!
You know this was a good experience for me because I usually use browns and reds. I’ve never really tried purples before, so I wasn’t sure how they would look, but I like the way it turned out.
This is what I used to create the look
- Mary Kay® Foundation
- Mary Kay® Eye primer
- Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
- Mary Kay at Play in On the Horizon
- Mary Kay® Eyeliner in Deep Brown
- Mary Kay® Lash Primer
- Mary Kay® Lash Love Mascara in Black
- Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush
- TimeWise Age-Fighting Lip Primer
- True Dimension Lipstick in Mystic Plum
- Mary Kay® Lip Liner in Plum
- Mary Kay®Transluced Powder
- Mary Kay®Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia
And here is a video so you can see how fast and easy it was to recreate the look!! (If you are reading this post through email, in order to see the video just click on the title of this post in your email to take you to my blog, thanks)
- Ponche Fruit Atole Recipe - March 3, 2023
- Quince Agua Fresca - November 21, 2022
- Yes, I’m Silvia Martinez, Winner of The Great American Recipe. Yay! - July 11, 2022
Waoooo!! Que bonito look. Quedaste divina! Dios te bendiga y que sigas siempre joven y bonita. Me encantan esos productos, son cheverisimos.
Un fuerte abrazo, y feliz Navidad amiga!