The prize packages for this giveaway were provided by Clean & Clear. I received a similar package to aid in the writing of this post. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Schwglr
Graduation season is here, yeah! And I have the perfect giveaway to go with it. We all want to look our best on graduation day so I have a few tips from some experts to help plan the big day.
But first a big thanks to Clean & Clear for generously offering not just one but two amazing prize packages for two lucky Mama Latina Tips readers.
Take it away experts.
Expert “Youthologist” and Author: Vanessa Van Petten
- “Graduation day can be one of the most memorable, but also most stressful, days of a teen’s life. Be sure to prepare early. Designate a family member to be in charge of the video camera so every special moment is captured. And, if teens want to be glowing in pictures, they should start taking care of their skin at least two weeks before the big day. Also remind them to break in their shoes—especially if they are new. Grads always end up walking way more than they would expect on the big day.”
NY-based Dermatologist: Dr. Whitney Bowe
- FOR TEENS: “Keep cool by using a lightweight, oil free moisturizer with an SPF of 30 or above so the skin can breathe but it’s still protected from the sun’s rays. Stick to either a tinted BB cream or simply dust a bronzer over the forehead, nose and cheekbones to give skin a glow without the risk of foundation dripping down one’s face mid-ceremony!”
- FOR MOMS: “Pack cold water to sip and press the cool bottle against your wrists and behind your knees to help bring your core temperature down. Don’t forget to pack a broad-brimmed hat and feel free to use the graduation program as a fan!”
Thanks for the great tips. I’m going to try that cool water bottle trick!
Ok. Are you ready for the giveaway? This is what two lucky winners can win:
- Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets: Instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder.
- Clean & Clear® ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Astringent: Contains a maximum-strength acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples
- Clean & Clear® ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser: Cleans skin and washes away problem-causing dirt, oil, and make-up to help skin stay clean and healthy.
- Clean & Clear® Dual Action Moisturizer: Combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient.
- Clean & Clear® ADVANTAGE® Acne Spot Treatment: This powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin the second you put it on.
- Rembrandt® Stain Dissolving Strips: These Strips noticeably whiten tough surface stains, like coffee, tea and wine and conveniently dissolve on teeth in just five to ten minutes.
- KORRES® Lip Butter (shade will vary on availability): A rich buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish
- Neutrogena® Micro-Mist® Airbrush Sunless Tan: This ultra-fine mist covers evenly, for easy, no-rub application.
- Neutrogena® Healthy Volume® Mascara Waterproof: This lash-enhancing mascara instantly builds lash volume by 400 percent.
What a great giveaway! Right?
To participate for the chance to win one of two Clean & Clear prize packages is easy. Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite school memory, that’s it! That is your required entry.
Would you like more opportunities to win? I have a few of those, too! These entries are optional:
- Subscribe or already be a subscriber to my blog by email or by RSS – 1 entry
- Follow me or already be a follower on Instagram (mamalatina)
- Follow me or already be a follower on Pinterest (mamalatinatips)
- Follow Mamá Latina Tips on Google + – 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following:
Enter today for the chance to win a package with Clean&Clear products @mamalatina https://www.mamalatinatips.com/?p=4013
(limit: one tweet per day, just please leave me a comment for each with the link of the tweet) 1 entry per tweet.
Please leave me a separate comment for your required entry and for each optional entry (1,2, 3, 4, and/or 5), so I know how many entries you have, thanks.
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST. No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only, 18 years of age or older. Winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email. Winner must respond to notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen. Void where prohibited. Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be invalid.
Have fun and good luck!