It was an exciting summer at the Disneyland Resort. The inauguration of Buena Vista Street, Carthay Theater, and Cars Land made news all over the world. Last week, I had a chance to go back for the first time since the grand opening and see everything again. Summer vacation is over, but the excitement is not, here are some of the upcoming events to look forward to this fall:
– Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with a Mexican Independence celebration at the Downtown Disney District Sept 13-16.
– The new Winter Fairy, Periwinkle, is arriving at Disneyland Park on the eleventh of September. She is so cute, I got a chance to see her! Here is a sneak peek just for you!
– Mickey’s Halloween Party: fun, colorful, and happy-spooky. You can get your tickets now and choose from various dates in September and October.
– The Pirates League is coming to Disneyland Park for a limited time beginning September 1 at the Court of Angels in New Orleans Square. Kids can be part of Jack’s crew! Choose among different transformation experiences. For more information please call 714-781-STYLE
– “Glow with the Show.” To see what I’m talking about check out this video:
– And of course, see the newest attractions in Disney California Adventure at Cars Land. Check out my Radiator Spring Racers Video here, and my guide to the new attractions and shows here. Also, remember that you can always see the latest news about the Disneyland Resort in Spanish at Disneylandear.com.
Stay tuned as Mama Latina Tips brings more details about new Disney movies coming up this year.
Disclosure: I was invited to a blogger event. Food, Disneyland ticket, and accommodations were provided. As always my comments and love for Disney are my own.