Para español da click aquí.
The summer games in London have taken over our home. Every day we try to watch as much as we can. The thing we like most is having our kids exposed to so many different sports, my oldest has already told us he would love to be an Olympian. I can’t wait.
My boys immediately recognized the tennis because one of their favorite game on the Nintendo 3DS is Mario Tennis. So here’s a little about Mario Tennis.
Just like Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis offers local multiplayer (where up to 4 players can play with one game cartridge) or online multiplayer options (where up to 4 players can enjoy a tennis match over the internet).
Mario games have adorable graphics and Mario Tennis is no exception. It features different courts, different tournaments, different characters and two different ways to play:
- Multi-player: local or online multi-player in exhibition mode or open match mode. The beauty is, just like in real life, players can rise and fall in the ranks depending on the games they win and lose.
- Single-player: tournament mode, exhibition mode, or adorable minigames like galaxy rally, ring shot, super Mario tennis or ink showdown. You can watch fun videos here.
Using the Nintendo 3DS system’s StreetPass feature, Mario Tennis Open players can exchange and show off their customized Mii characters and incorporate them into minigame challenges or competitive singles matches.
Finally you can choose between intuitive touch-screen and gyro sensor controls, or strategic button-based game play that delivers an even deeper experience.
I asked my son his favorite part of Mario Tennis and he said galaxy rally mini game because it looks like Mario Galaxy, one of his favorite games, and the Mario Tennis store because he loves to customize his characters.
Sounds fun doesn’t it? What are you waiting for? Go play!
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Nintendo. Follow the conversation on twitter #3M3DS. As always my comments, opinions and love for video games are solely my own.
- Ponche Fruit Atole Recipe - March 3, 2023
- Quince Agua Fresca - November 21, 2022
- Yes, I’m Silvia Martinez, Winner of The Great American Recipe. Yay! - July 11, 2022