Neutrogena is interested in understanding the needs and wants of Latina Women for their skincare and cosmetics. So they launched a large scale study in several US markets. Neutrogena shared the results with Mama Latina Tips and here are some of them:
- Hispanic consumers have a very rich impression of the brand, they associate Neutrogena with adjectives like clean, light, refreshing.
- Neutrogena is seen as an affordable brand which can be bought in convenient places, like supermarkets and pharmacies.
- Looking good is very important to the Latina woman and her beauty routine usually starts with clean, fresh skin.
- Spots or “manchas,” tone issues, and oily skin are the three top concerns for Latinas.
What do you think? Do you agree? I know looking good is important to Latina women, and ¨Manchas¨and oily skin are certainly at the top of my list.
What are your primary concerns when it comes to your skin?
Since a clean face is the first step in our beauty routine, how about a few products to help? I have an awesome giveaway courtesy of Neutrogena including their “Deep Clean” line:
- Shine control blotting sheets: Silky, ultra-absorbent sheets which instantly remove excess surface oil that may clog pores without over-drying skin or disturbing makeup.
- Shine control daily scrub: Gentle exfoliating scrub combats oil and controls shine so skin is left looking and feeling smoother and healthier.
- Shine control cleanser/mask: Rich 2-in-1 cleanser works to combat oil and control shine and can be used as a cleanser or, on those extra oily days, an intensive 3-minute mask.
- Cream cleanser: oil-free formula which contains an effective hydroxy-acid penetrates deep down into the pores, dissolving dirt, oil and make-up, so it doesn’t stop cleansing at skin’s surface.
- Gentle scrub: Microbeads gently exfoliate surface skin while Beta Hydroxy cleans deep into pores for soft, smooth skin.
- Makeup remover cleansing towelettes
- Oil-free eye makeup remover
Isn’t that great?
To participate for your chance to win the Neutrogena Deep Clean line plus oil-free makeup remover and makeup remover cleansing towelettes is very easy. Just leave me a comment telling me your primary concern when in comes to your skin? That’s it! That is your required entry.
Would you like more opportunities to win? I have a few of those, too! These entries are optional:
- Subscribe or already be a subscriber to my blog by email or by RSS – 1 entry
- “Like” Mamá Latina Tips on Facebook – 1 entry
- Share the link of this giveaway in your facebook page – 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following:
Enter for the chance to win #neutrogena Deep Clean line @mamalatina https://bit.ly/H9T5sx #giveaway
(one tweet per day, just please leave me a comment for each with the link of the tweet) 1 entry per tweet.
Please leave me a comment for your required entry and for each option (1,2, 3 and/or 4), so I know how many entries you have, thanks.
This giveaway will end on Monday, April 16th, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST. No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only. Winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email. Winner must respond to notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen. Void where prohibited. Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be invalid. Have fun and good luck!
Disclaimer: I received the same products. As always my opinions, comments and preference for a clean face are my own.