For the second straight year, Toyota is awarding 100 vehicles over the course of 100 days to 100 non-profits in the United States. Yes, you read it right, one hundred cars! Isn’t that amazing?
So if you work for a non-profit, belong to a non-profit, or know of a non-profit that can benefit from a new car, please share this info:
- Registered 501(c)(3) organizations are invited to apply online with details on how a new car would help them achieve even more for their local communities
- Applications open on March 12, 2012 at https://www.facebook.com/toyota
- Finalist will be eligible to win one of six Toyota models, either the Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Prius v, Sienna minivan, Siena Mobility, or Tundra full-sized pickup truck. A six year, 100,000 mile power train warranty will also be provided for each vehicle, compliments of Toyota Financial Services.
- The Cars for good application process will last for two weeks, or until 5,000 applications are received.
- Public voting will begin in May, date TBD and it will last for 100 consecutive days.
- Every day 5 non-profit organization will be featured, one of them will get the car and the four runners-up will each be awarded a $1,000 grant from Toyota.
Isn´t it fantastic?