Para español da click aquí.
Every year we end up with tons of yummy turkey in our fridge after Thanksgiving, so I try to get creative using it all! I usually freeze some of it to make sandwiches later and then use the rest of it in different ways.
Searching for leftover recipes I found this one on The Dish, it is ridiculously easy to make:
Leftover Turkey Sloppy Joes
1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
2-1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 can (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
8 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add turkey and beans; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until hot.
- Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until sauce thickens slightly. Place about 1/2 cup turkey mixture on each bun.
Disclaimer: I am part of The Dish blogger advisory panel, my time has been remunerated. As always, my opinions, comments and my love for cooking are solely my own.
- Ponche Fruit Atole Recipe - March 3, 2023
- Quince Agua Fresca - November 21, 2022
- Yes, I’m Silvia Martinez, Winner of The Great American Recipe. Yay! - July 11, 2022