If you had the opportunity to talk to the Chairman of Disney Parks and Resorts, what would you ask him? I had this great opportunity and in a future post I will share with you what we talked about, but for today, here is the latest news for having a Soundsational Summer at Disneyland Resort:
Disney California Adventure
- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure is open and ready to take riders through a colorful adventure, great for every member of the family. Check my inauguration post here and an interview with Jodi Benson (Ariel’s voice) here.
- Goofy’s Sky School is now open! Come enjoy a fun roller coaster experience at Paradise Pier (exactly where Mulholland Madness used to be). This new attraction is one of many new attractions that will transform Disney California Adventure. (more to come).
- The new Mickey’s Soundsational Parade is in a word: “Soundsational,” one of the best parades I’ve ever seen; music, dance, and much more!
- Star Tours is open! There are not enough words for how fun this new and improved attraction is! I rode it three times and each was a different experience, there are more than 50 possible combinations and all are in 3D! If you liked it before, you are going to go crazy now! Believe me, this attraction is a must this summer.
More Exciting News
- A new Hawaiian Resort, Cars Land, and new Disney Cruise Destinations are coming very soon and I’ll let you know the details soon!
- The “Let the Memories Begin” tour is in North America. If you live in Houston, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Calgary, Toronto and Puerto Rico, be ready! You can check dates and places here. And while you’re there, check out the fantastic sweepstakes! (at the bottom of that page).
- Finally I want to let you know tickets for Mickey’s Halloween party are on sale now! Check it all here for Disneyland Resort. For Walt Disney World’s “Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party” click here.
Have a magical summer!
Latest posts by Silvia Martinez (see all)
- 10 Mexican Agua Fresca Recipes to Make at Home - May 31, 2023
- Kiwi Fruit Agua Fresca Recipe - May 23, 2023
- Easy Mexican Strawberry Agua Fresca - May 15, 2023
Thanks for the tips on what’s new. Your pointers helps focus a trip to Disneyland, something important when there is just so much to see and do!
The Wise Latina Club’s last blog https://thewiselatinaclub.com/high-heeled-kitchen-ceviche/
My wife and I love Disneyland (and Disney World). We saw the Darth Vader commercial the other day for the first time and loved it! We are annual passholders and try to make it as much as possible but there are so many other things going on that it isn’t easy.
Never been to Disneyland…one day.
Now, ask me — a Florida native — about Disney World!
I LOVE DISNEYLAND! I live to go to Disneyland. I convince every member of my family to go for my birthday each year, and twist my fiance’s arm that he wants to see Disneyland for his b-day in Dec. My son’s 2nd b-day is right around the corner and we will be celebrating his b-day at Disneyland, instead of having a b-day party. It will be his first time there. Can’t wait.
Aww, I love Disneyland. Mostly, because I get to spend time with you there! (: