If you live in Southern California within zip codes 90000-93599 or Northern Mexico within zip codes 21000-22999 you may be interested in today’s tip.
The happiest place on earth is kicking off the new year with great news for Californians. Check it out!
New Disneyland Offers for Southern California Residents in 2016
The Disneyland Resort is offering a special Southern California ticket that provides flexible options for 2 or 3 days of magic at special prices. These tickets are available for a limited time. Here are the options:
- 2-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $149
- 2-day Park Hopper ticket* for $189
- 3-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $179
- 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $219
* Park Hopper ticket allows entrance to both parks on the same day.
- The tickets can be purchased from January 6 through May 19, 2016.
- Tickets expire after May 26, 2016.
- Blockout days from March 20, 2016 through April 2, 2016 apply.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid I.D.
- Proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- Guests who purchase tickets online may print them at home
- When purchased in advance, 3-day tickets include one Magic Morning early entry to Disneyland Park, which provides an extra hour on select days before the park opens to the general public. However, this benefit is not available to tickets purchased at Disneyland Resort ticket booths.
Where to buy:
- The Disney Stores
- Vons and other retail locations
- Disneyland Resort ticket booth
- Online at Disneyland.com/flex
- By phone (714) 781-4636
Guests may save up to 20% on premium rooms for select nights at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or the Disneyland Hotel, and up to 10% at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel for travel between January 3 and March 31, 2016, if booked by March 10. Guests also may enjoy Magic Hour morning admission to the parks on applicable days.
If you are a Southern California resident who has been thinking about going to Disneyland, this is the time. Enjoy the Season of the Force attractions at TomorrowLand (especially great for Star Wars fans), the magnificent Diamond Celebration nighttime shows at Disneyland and the opening of Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters at Disney California Adventure Park.
For more details please visit the official website here.