This is part of a sponsored collaboration with MilkPEP and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
A few days ago I shared an infographic featuring results from a study of tweets about breakfast. Recognizing that even small changes can make a big difference toward creating a healthier lifestyle, I shared a few tips about how to keep from skipping the most important meal of the day, even if we have very little time in the mornings.
For me, starting my breakfast with some protein always gives me energy and helps me to make healthier choices throughout the rest of the day. On busy mornings, I often simply make a licuado because I know a cup of milk has 8 grams of protein which is just what my body needs in the morning.
Do you eat breakfast every morning?
In that study I mentioned, over 50% of those who tweeted in Español said they skipped breakfast. That is something that we definitely need to change.
To get started or to just stay on track, join Latina Mom Bloggers, Su-Nui Escobar, RDN., and Bigote de Leche (Milk Mustache) for the Healthy Mornings Twitter Party on Wednesday, February 26th, from 9-10pm ET. We’ll be sharing morning routine tips, healthy breakfast ideas, and how to incorporate more milk into our diets!
Twitter party details:
When: Wednesday, February 26th from 9 to 10pm ET
Where: Twitter! Follow the hashtag #ProteinaDeLaLeche
Who to Follow:
- Co-hosts: @MamaLatina @hispanaglobal @MContemporanea @NibblesNFeasts
- Moderators: @LatinaMomBlogs, @JollyMom, @LatinoMarketing
- Brand: @BigotedeLeche
Winners will be selected at random, for a total of four (4) winners:
- Prize 1: A branded got milk? product basket (valued at $40) and one (1) $25 in Milk Money
- Prize 2: A branded got milk? product basket (valued at $40) and one (1) $50 in Milk Money
- Prize 3: A branded got milk? product basket (valued at $40) and one (1) $75 in Milk Money
- Prize 4: A branded got milk? product basket (valued at $40) and Free Milk for a Year (valued at $208)
RULES: For the official rules, please click here.
See you there!