This post is brought to you by Dreyer’s and The Motherhood. I was provided with product coupons and compensated for my time, but all opinions are mine.
July is national ice cream month.
And tomorrow, July 21st, is ice cream day!
What a great cause for celebration, right? It’s nice to know there is a special day for our beloved ice cream.
To make this year’s celebration even more special, Dreyer’s has 4 new, yummy Limited Edition flavors for the Summer and we had a chance to try them out.
Now this next part is very important because you are going to need to have a good idea about the special flavors in order to submit your entry for the giveaway later. So here are the four Limited Edition flavors:
1.“Take the Cake”: Perfect for a party, the classic combination of cake and ice cream. Yellow cake-flavored light ice cream with a frosting swirl and multi-colored sprinkles. Available in Slow Churned Light Ice Cream, all the taste and ½ the fat (with ½ the fat and 1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream.)
2. NEW “German Chocolate Cake Spectacular!”: Just imagine if you were to freeze a German Chocolate Cake and then slam it into chocolate ice cream. Chocolate ice cream with caramel coconut swirl and brownie pieces. Available in both Grand Ice Cream and Slow Churned Light Ice Cream.
3. NEW “Sunny Salted Caramel Pretzel”: Vanilla ice cream with a salted caramel swirl and pretzel pieces. The balance of sweet and salty is irresistible. Available in Grand Ice Cream and Slow Churned Light Ice Cream.
4. “3 Stripes You’re Out”: Vanilla Ice Cream with Mixed Blueberry and Strawberry Swirls. Available in Grand Ice Cream.
Ok, now please keep those flavors in mind while I tell you just one more very important thing.
Dreyer’s has partnered again this year with Operation Smile, the children’s medical charity, to make possible 500 reconstructive surgeries globally for children born with cleft lips, cleft palates, and other facial deformities. This is such important work. Most of us are fortunate enough to live in places where surgeries like these are often taken care of before a child even leaves the hospital at birth. But there are places in the world where these resources are not available.
On Dreyer’s facebook page, since May 15th, special content is being posted every two weeks and stamped “A Reason to Smile.” These features describe ways we can participate by doing things like commenting and sharing to help Dreyer’s reach its goal for these kids. This year Dreyer’s will donate up to $150,000 to Operation Smile. Please consider taking a moment to help out this worthy cause.
Now read on to find out all about the giveaway.
To enter for a chance to win two coupons for free Dreyer’s ice cream is easy. Just leave me a comment telling me which of the four Limited Edition flavors you would like to try. That’s it, that is your required entry.
Would you like more opportunities to win? I have a few of those, too! These entries are optional:
- Subscribe or already be a subscriber to my blog by email or by RSS - 1 entry
- Follow me or already be a follower on Instagram (mamalatina)
- Follow me or already be a follower on Pinterest (mamalatinatips)
- Follow Mamá Latina Tips on Google + – 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following:
Enter today for the chance to win free #Dreyer’s Ice Cream @mamalatina http://www.mamalatinatips.com/?p=4167 #ReasonToSmile
(limit: one tweet per day, just please leave me a comment for each with the link of the tweet) 1 entry per tweet.
Please leave me a separate comment for your required entry and for each optional entry (1,2, 3, 4, and/or 5), so I know how many entries you have, thanks.
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 at noon PST. No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only, 18 years of age or older. Winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email. Winner must respond to notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen. Void where prohibited. Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be invalid.