Welcome to the first giveaway of the Watch it to Win it Event. Today’s toy is adorable. It has taken the streets of New York and has made people jump and dance. We’re talking about Fisher-Price Master Moves Mickey (M3)
This adorable toy comes with 8 songs and 15 great dance moves, I’m sure your kids will giggle and dance right along side him- just like mine do. When my kids saw him dance the first time they said, “Wow! that was awesome!!” You just need to squeeze his nose and he will start moving. He is very entertaining!
Participating for your chance to win one (1 ) Master Moves Mickey is very easy. You just need to watch the video at the end of this post, and, in a comment, describe which of Mickey’s dance moves from the video you like best. That’s it, that is your required entry.
Would you like more opportunities to win? I have a few of those, too! These entries are optional:
- Subscribe or already be a subscriber to my blog by email or by RSS – 1 entry
- “Like” Mamá Latina Tips on Facebook (or let me know in a comment if you already have)– 1 entry
- Share the link of this giveaway in your facebook page – 1 entry
- Follow me or already be a follower on Instagram (mamalatina)
- Follow me or already be a follower on Pinterest (mamalatinatips)
- Like Fisher-Price on Facebook – 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following:
Enter today for the chance to win a Master Moves #Mickey at @mamalatina http://www.mamalatinatips.com/?p=3319 #WatchItToWinIt
(limit: one tweet per day, just please leave me a comment for each with the link of the tweet) 1 entry per tweet.
Please leave me a separate comment for your required entry and for each optional entry (1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and/or 7), so I know how many entries you have, thanks.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, December 16th, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST. No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only. Winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email. Winner must respond to notification email within 2 days or a new winner will be chosen. Void where prohibited. Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be invalid.
Disclosure: I’m a Fisher-Price Play Ambassador. As always my comments and opinions are my own.