Today, I have not just one, but two tips, and I think you are going to like them both.
First, I want to let you know the great folks at pediped® footwear, makers of beautiful shoes for kids, are sponsoring on their website, and invite you to enter for a chance to win, a Funjet Vacations Family Ski Trip for Four to Keystone, Colorado. All this is in celebration of the release of the All New Disney Fairies Movie, Secret of the Wings. Isn’t that wonderful?
But hurry because the contest ends November 30th, 2012! For official rules, details and application form, please visit the pediped® Secret of the Wings contest site here. Let me know if you win.
In celebration, pediped® has offered a pair of its amazing shoes to one lucky Mama Latina Tips reader. I will tell you how to participate for your chance to win in a minute, but first let me tell you a little about the prize.
My younger son received a pair of pediped® shoes to try them out.
The pediped® website is very easy to navigate with lots of information about the shoes and has a large variety of models and styles by age level. Categories include baby and toddler girls, baby and toddler boys, young girls and young boys.
After showing my boy the models available, he chose the Flex Saturn – Silver, Black, Lime (he loves green, and check out the cool zoom-in feature on the website) and after wearing them for quite a few weeks now, here is what we love about them:
- pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for creating shoes that promote healthy foot development.
- They are ultra light (the site says 5 oz each and I believe it)
- My son says they are very comfortable and I believe him because he doesn’t want to take them off
- The Velcro straps allow him to put his shoes on and take them off easily
- They come with a set of insoles that can be inserted in the shoe for a snug fit, then they can be removed as my child’s foot grows. I love this, it means he will be able to wear the shoes longer. Don’t you just love it, mom and dad? (pediped® calls this the Flex Fit System™)
- They are very well made and look like they will last. They have so far!
- My son looks adorable when he uses them.
- The best thing, they are machine washable! What else could I ask for?
We are very happy with his pediped® footwear, I already have my eyes on a couple more pairs. I just wish pediped® had bigger sizes, so we could fit a pair to my older son.
Are you ready for the giveaway? pediped® has generously offered a pair of shoes to one lucky Mama Latina Tips reader. The winner will get to choose any pair he or she likes that are available on the pediped® website. Read below to find out how to enter for your chance to win a pair of these great shoes.
To participate for the chance to win a pair of pediped® shoes is easy. Just leave me a comment telling me which shoes you would like to have if you are the winner, you can check out the shoes here, that’s it! That is your required entry.
Would you like more opportunities to win? I have a few of those, too! These entries are optional:
- Subscribe or already be a subscriber to my blog by email or by RSS – 1 entry
- “Like” Mamá Latina Tips on Facebook (or let me know in a comment if you already have)– 1 entry
- Share the link of this giveaway in your facebook page – 1 entry
- Follow pediped™ on Twitter – 1 entry
- Follow me or already be a follower on Instagram (mamalatina)
- Follow me or already be a follower on Pinterest (mamalatinatips)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following:
Enter today for the chance to win a pair of @pedipedFootwear shoes @mamalatina https://www.mamalatinatips.com/?p=3249
(limit: one tweet per day, just please leave me a comment for each with the link of the tweet) 1 entry per tweet.
Please leave me a comment for your required entry and for each option (1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and/or 7), so I know how many entries you have, thanks.
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST. No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only. Winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email. Winner must respond to notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen. Void where prohibited. Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be invalid.
Disclosure: We received a pair of Pediped shoes to facilitate this review. As always my opinions, comments and my love for cute boy’s shoes are solely my own. Mama Latina Tips Information Purposes Legal Disclosure and General Health Disclaimer