Well, we’re in the middle of summer and I bet you’re running low on sunscreen. So today I have the perfect giveaway, the new Pure and Free Baby Faces sunblock line courtesy of the great folks at Neutrogena.
It’s oil free, fragrance free, PABA free and hypoallergenic and made with a blend of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. We’ve been using the Wet Skin Kids Stick SPF 70+ on the boys. We like it because it’s smooth and easy to apply to their faces, necks, and behind their ears and it smells nice.
One lucky winner will win:
- Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Faces Sunscreen SPF 50+ with PureScreen™
- Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen Stick SPF 60+ with PureScreen™
- Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen SPF 60 with PureScreen™
- Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Stick SPF 70+
To participate for your chance to win the (1) Neutrogena Sunblock package with the items listed above is super easy. Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite summer-sunny place, that’s it! That is your required entry.
Would you like more opportunities to win? I have a few of those, too! These entries are optional:
- Subscribe or already be a subscriber to my blog by email or by RSS – 1 entry
- “Like” Mamá Latina Tips on Facebook (or let me know in a comment if you already have)– 1 entry
- Share the link of this giveaway in your facebook page – 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following:
Enter for the chance to win 1 #Neutrogena Sunblock Package @mamalatina http://bit.ly/Nz0nb5
(one tweet per day, just please leave me a comment for each with the link of the tweet) 1 entry per tweet.
Please leave me a comment for your required entry and for each option (1,2, 3, 4 and/or 5), so I know how many entries you have, thanks.
This giveaway will end on Monday, July 23th, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST. No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only. Winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email. Winner must respond to notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen. Void where prohibited. Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be invalid. Have fun and good luck!