Have you ever been waiting to check your luggage on a flight to Mexico and noticed folks like me checking in gigantic suitcases and huge boxes? My guess is most of us are taking gifts to our families in México. And I’ve always wondered if there were a better way to get gifts to families in México without having to deal with the hassles of hauling so much freight, uh, luggage.
So here’s a great tip for you today… Mandamex!
Mandamex.com is a portal specializing in the sale of household goods to folks living in the United States who want to send gifts to family and friends in Mexico. Mandamex has been in business since 2010 and offers an easy, fast, and secure buying process with guaranteed delivery in Mexico.
Mandamex shared with Mamá Latina Tips a list of the most popular products being sent to Mexican families:
- Blenders: Every Mexican family I know has a blender on the counter. Mandamex has several brands and models, plastic or glass pitchers, with 6, 8 or 10 speeds.
- Microwaves: Find microwaves in the $120 – $160 range
- Refrigerators: That’s right! Did you read my story about my mom´s fridge? Find brands like Whirlpool and Acros with prices from $290 to $600 dollars.
- Stoves: Priced from $200 – $450
- Washing Machines: Mandamex offers different sizes, colors, and washing technology, starting at $184 dollars.
What do you think? Are any of these items on your family in México’s wish-list?
There’s still time to take advantage of Mandamex’s 10% April discount!
Check out all the products at www.mandamex.com or call 1-800-626-3263 for more information.
Traveling without those those huge packages is the only way to fly!!