I like salmon. I wish I knew how to cook it, though. That´s why when I found this recipe and could see it was so easy– I just needed to open a can of Bumble Bee salmon to make it– I was very happy and relieved. This dish makes a great lunch, or paired with beans, a great dinner, specially during this Lenten season.
- 1 can (14.75 oz) Bumble Bee Salmon, drained and flaked (remove skin & bones as desired)
- 4 (10”) spinach tortilla wraps
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 cup sprouts
- ½ medium red bell pepper, julienne slices
- ½ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese or Parmesan cheese or cheddar cheese
Place lettuce leaf on center line of each tortilla. Add salmon, ranch dressing, avocado, tomato, sprouts, bell pepper and cheese divided evenly. Fold tortilla wrap like a burrito, leaving one end open.
You can check out other yummy recipes at Bumble Bee.
See also these recipes from this year’s Lenten recipes series:
Also check out other Lenten recipes from my fellow blogger friends here
Disclosure: As a part of my partnership with Bumble Bee, I will receive a sponsorship to attend a blogger conference. My opinions and efforts to live a healthy life are solely my own.