A few days ago my family and I stopped by Knott’s Berry Farm in Anaheim, CA. They are celebrating their Twogether is Better Event throughout the month of February and they invited us to check it out. It was our first visit, and I’ll tell you now, it won’t be the last. We had a great time.
For those of you who may not be familiar with Knott’s Berry Farm, it is a Southern Californian amusement park with a homey, western spirit, complete with real stagecoaches, trains, western stunt shows, panning for gold, Native dancers, a wonderful place called Camp Snoopy, and much, much more.
My sons’ favorite area of the park was Camp Snoopy (they are ages 4 & 7), where, in addition to seeing Charlie Brown and his friends and watching February’s Special show called, “Love is in the Air, Charlie Brown,” the rides are designed for smaller children. Red Baron, which they rode six times, and Charlie Brown’s Speedway were two favorites, but there are many more they enjoyed.
But don’t think there are only rides for the little ones, there are also spectacular roller coasters and other attractions like:
and stagecoach rides
Something I really enjoyed were the many different shows offered at different hours throughout the day. When you enter the park I recommend asking for their list of shows in order to get the times, places, and descriptions of each to help plan your day. We were able to see almost all the shows and we enjoyed them all. We enjoyed the Wild West Stunt Show, which we saw twice, and the Native American Dancers, where they performed Aztec dances, most. But again we enjoyed all the shows.
Here are some of the Twogether is Better events:
- February 18th: Concert with headliner Midnight Red! Tamara Malleck and Savannah Robinson will perform on the Calico Square Stage at 5:00 p.m.
- February 25th: The Anaheim Ducks Wild Wingers Kid Club will celebrate their end of the year party. Autograph and Q&A session with Wild Winger Kid’s Club Captain, George Parros. Calico Square from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- February 1-28 purchase online admission for only $34.99 each
- Season Pass holders can bring a friend for just $24 all month long! (one offer per pass per day)
- One day only-February 29th, 2012 everyone gets in for $29
For more details please visit Knott´s Twogether is Better.
Disclosure: My family and I received tickets to visit Knott’s Berry Farm to facilitate this post. As always, my comments, opinions and love for amusement parks are solely my own.