Para español da click aquí.
With Upromise you can do your shopping all year and receive a percentage back to save for college year round. During the holidays there are special promotions you can’t miss. Most of us spend a little bit more during the holidays, so why not get paid back a percentage on that spending?
Here are some of the promotions in December:
– December 16th, 2011, is Upromise Black Friday: Enjoy double the usual cash back with more than 800 partners. And check out which partners offer free shipping on Upromise Black Friday here.
– Upromise is giving away one $500 Apple gift card each day through December 13th! You can still participate, don’t forget to open your free account first. Read all the details about this giveaway here.
– From today, Friday, December 9 to December 15th, find great deals on Books, Videos, and more.
– From December 16th to December 22nd get great deals on last minute gifts.
– From December 25 to January 2012 get amazing discounts on clearance items from Upromise partners
You can also check out the Daily Deal page with amazing offers that last just one day! And don’t forget, after you open your account, download the TurboSaver toolbar which will alert you to cash back opportunities when you shop online directly at Upromise partner sites.
What do you think? I invite you to give it a try. Take advantage of the great deals this holiday season, and then take advantage of the discounts and money back year round on grocery shopping, gas, even eating out. Upromise has more than 800 leading brands, more than 9,000 affiliated restaurants, and more than the 21,000 nationwide grocery stores, book, travel, and hotel partners.
What are you waiting for? Sign up right here!
Happy Holidays and Happy College Saving!
Disclosure: I receive compensation as a Upromise Ambassador. The links in this post are affiliated; therefore, when you click through to the Upromise page and start saving money for college, Mama Latina Tips will receive credit for helping you find it, too, thanks for that! As always my comments, opinions and interest in my own kids’ College educations are solely my own.