I am very happy to announce that for the first time Disneyland Resort will celebrate Three Kings Day (Día de Reyes)!
Join in the celebration January 6th through the 8th at Zócalo Park, next to Rancho del Zócalo restaurant in Frontierland in Disneyland Park, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
Some of the special activities include:
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will appear in Fiesta costumes
- The Three Caballeros: Donald Duck, Jose Carioca and Panchito will appear
- Folklorico Dance performances
- Musical performances by the Grammy-winning Mariachi Divas.
- Children´s activities like face-painting, coloring, crown decorating, and more
- Special food carts will appear in Zócalo Park for the occasion serving Three Kings Day treats.
- The seasonal menu at Rancho del Zócalo restaurant includes tamales and Mexican hot chocolate.
Sounds fun doesn’t it?
The Holiday Season at the Disneyland Resort is now extended until January 8th. Enjoy holiday decorations, attractions, delicious food, and much, much more, even snow!! (Make sure to watch the fireworks!!) Check out my post about the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort!