Take the opportunity to listen to and consult with leading experts, sample a variety of products, participate in entertaining activities, like baby crawling contests and yoga, and maybe even meet a few celebrities! Rest areas for pregnant women will be available!
These are just some of the activities planned
- The Mexican American Opportunity Foundation will provide information on programs for special care of infants and third generation adults.
- La Miranda Family Dentistry will provide information about dental care; health, wellness & the programs they offer.
- SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A will talk about child safety in the car, car seat choices, and demonstrate how to use them.
- And much, much more!
This Fair will take place:
Saturday, November 12th,
from 11:00 to 4:00
11729 Imperial Highway
Norwalk, CA 90650
And if you live in San Antonio, TX, get ready, too! There are two fairs planned in your town, here are the dates and places
- Saturday, November 12th, 8923 W. Military Drive, San Antonio, Tx 78245
- Sunday, November 13th, 6703 East Leslie Road, San Antonio, Tx 78254
And here are a couple of pics from the fair last week! Photos courtesy of Liz – Thoughts of a Mommy
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, as always my opinions, comments, and appreciation for Las Ferias de Todobebé are solely my own. All events, topics, and activities are subject to change, it is the real world after all .