The first Mickey’s Halloween Party this year took place last Friday and it was fabulous! Here’s what’s special about it:
- You can take pictures with your favorite Disney Villains, here is mine.
- There are special trick or treat stations where you can fill up your bag with candy along with other healthy goodies.
- Everybody in your family can dress up in their favorite costumes. Here are some examples
- Enjoy the exclusive Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade.
- See the fabulous Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular. (More to come!)
- Gain access to nearly all attractions, including the Halloween-themed Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Live music.
- Enjoy the park three hours ahead of the Party with complimentary parking for one vehicle (large vehicles require an additional fee.)
I had a blast. Walking through Disneyland Park, the color orange is all over, with a combination of fall colors and darker colors giving the Park a new atmosphere. Check this out, one of my favorite pics of the night, a spooky view of The Mark Twain Boat at Rivers of America.
Get your tickets here! The advance purchase prices may be lower, depending on the date. And if you are an annual pass holder, you may have access to special prices. Here are the dates this year:
The following parties are from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Monday, Oct 3rd
- Tuesday, Oct 11th
- Tuesday Oct 18th
- Tuesday Oct 25th
- Monday Oct, 31st
The following parties are from 7 p.m. to midnight
- Friday, Oct 7th
- Friday, Oct 14th
- Friday, Oct 21st
- Friday, Oct 28th
Disclosure: My family was invited to the first Halloween Party, tickets to the park and lodging was provided. As always the opinions, comments and my love for Mickey’s house are solely my own.