Para español da click aquí.
Last week I was at Blogher 11 in San Diego, the biggest conference for women who blog, among all the fun activities, great networking and learning, I went to a few parties, one of them was organized by Swagbucks and that reminding me to share with you again. Probably some of you know swagbucks already, but for you who doesn’t know I have to tell you because it is a great way to get free stuff on the internet in a fun way.
I’ve been using Swagbucks since 2009, every time I search in the web (which I usually do like 1,000 times a day) I use it, and at least once a day I earn some Swagbucks, last year I used all my accumulated bucks to buy Amazon cards, and with that I bought our Wii Console (I just paid half from my own money!) isn’t that great.
Well, using Swagbucks is super easy, how many times a day do you search the Internet? Imagine winning almost every time you search? Swagbucks is an online portal that helps you to earn digital currency called swagbucks through your daily web surfing. Every time you use swagbucks.com you will receive results from Google and Ask.com and the possibility of winning swagbucks which you can redeem for thousands of great products through its online store or gift cards from great companies like Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Paypal, etc.
- You will get 30 swagbucks when you sign up, but if you sign up before this Friday August 12, 2011, you will get 50 if you use this code during registration: AUGUSTBONUS
- Invite your friends and family to sign up, (Swagbucks will give you a refer link to use) and every time they win, you will win, too (up to 1,000 swagbucks per friend)
- Shop in swagbucks.com and earn more
- Recycle your old electronics and win
- Follow swagbucks in Twitter and get secret codes that will make you win more
- Participate in special offers and win more swagbucks