I´ve never been to Hawaii myself, but we all know about its beauty, its beaches, its volcanoes, and its warm and friendly people. Now Disney has a child and family friendly Resort in Hawaii. The magic of Disney meets paradise! The newest Disney Resort, Aulani, opens its doors today!
Because a picture speaks a thousand words, let me share some videos, then I’ll tell you a little bit more about Aulani.
An aerial view of Aulani
Joe Rohde, Sr Creative Exective talks about Aulani
Say Aloha to Aulani!
Aulani is situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property in Ko Olina, Hawai’i. Ko Olina is 17 miles from Honolulu International Airport and approximately 30 minutes from Waikiki. Here are some of the amazing details:
- Aulani celebrates the traditions and heritage of the people of Hawaii, that’s why Walt Disney Imagineers, with the help of local artisans, historians, and architects have incorporated Hawaiian stories into the interiors, art, gardens, and buildings of the Disney Resort and Spa.
- Guests will be able to customize their experiences either by discovering the island through excursions into the rainforest, gathering at the fire pit for storytelling, relaxing on the beach, enjoying pool parties with Disney characters, snorkeling in the lagoon, learning how to prepare Hawaiian cuisine with local chefs, or having quiet time at the Spa just to name a few of the activities available.
- There is a man made blue, snorkel lagoon adjacent to the Resort.
- It includes 359 traditional hotel rooms and 481 two-bedroom equivalent Disney Vacation Club Villas in two towers.
- Family friendly amenities include a kid’s club (Aunty’s Beach House), swimming pool, wading pool, tube slides, sunset-facing hot tubs, two restaurants and an 18,000 square-foot spa.
To make a reservation at Aulani or to learn more about the resort, visit www.disneyaulani.com or call 866/44-DISNEY.
Stunning isn’t it?