As I’ve mentioned before, I’m working on a project I really enjoy: cooking and reviewing recipes for ReadySetEat.com. But I’m not the only one, so let me introduce you to Fergie -FOODe, Yvonne -Yvonnemoss, P.J. -Real Men Drive Minivans , Jenny -Mommin’it Up, Carla -MizFitOnline, Jane -Mom Generations, Rachel -Following in my Shoes and Migdalia -Latina on a Mission. All together we are the nine panelists who, every month, get into the kitchen, cook, and share our opinions about recipes.
If you visit the Shared Tastes Panel page, you can read a little bit more about who we are. Also on this page, Ready, Set, Eat has divided the reviews into four categories:
- Household with Kids
- Picky Eaters
- Cooking for Two
- Healthy Living
I invite you to check out the site and try a few recipes, like the one I’m sharing with you today-one of my favorites-super easy to make and very tasty.
- PAM original no-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Canola Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts=1lb)
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Spray shallow baking pan with PAM. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is not longer pink in centers (165 ºF)